Visit the American Red Cross for information on how to help with Haitian earthquake relief.
You can text “Haiti” to 90999, and $10 goes to the Red Cross. It will be charged to your mobile phone bill.
Today’s Hot Topics
- Eyes are on the MA Senate race. We bring you the latest: It’s nowhere near as close as the media is playing it to be
- Sarah Palin on FOX News again: Night 2 is worse than night 1!
- Taxing Wall Street Bonuses: Your take?
- Mark Halperin, co-author of Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime
- Congressman Peter Welch (D-VT) has introduced a bill to tax Wall Street bonuses in excess of $50,000 by 50%
- Matt Viser, Boston Globe State House Reporter will discuss the Massachusetts Senate race where Martha Coakley leads Scott Brown in the paper’s latest poll.
- Podcast: Rev. Jim Wallis on his new book, Rediscovering Values
- Bill’s Blog: The RNC Media Wing’s Sad Joke
- VIDEO: VP Joe Biden appears in Hennessy commercial in Onion news report
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook