David Shuster fills in for Bill today.
Today’s Hot Topic
- Gov. Scott Walker gets pranked: Now how to Democrats proceed in Wisconsin?
- President Obama weighing all options on Libya
- Obama administration says it will no longer defend the Defense of Marriage Act
- National Education Association Vice President Lily Eskelsen will discuss their support of the Wisconsin teachers fighting to keep their right to collectively bargain
- The Nation Washington Correspondent John Nichols brings us the latest from the ground in Madison, WI
- Equality Matters President Richard Socarides will discuss yesterday’s Obama administration decision to drop its defense of the Defense of Marriage Act
- Email WI Gov Scott Walker and tell him to work WITH Wisconsin teachers!
- Governors Declare War on Nurses and Teachers – Bill’s Latest Column
- Exclusive Podcast for Subscribers: Eric Alterman on his new book Kabuki Democracy
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!