Executive Producer Peter Ogburn fills in for Bill today. Bill returns Friday!
Today’s Hot Topics
- Mitt Romney hires a former Fannie Mae executive, who helped craft the bank bailout, to manage his “Bain problem”
- Chick Fil A appreciation: More intolerant Americans around than we thought!
- President Obama gets into the Olympics
- Huffington Post Sports Columnist Jordan Schultz will talk about the Olympics Web|Twitter
- National Journal Political Reporter Naureen Khan joins Peter live in studio to preview the upcoming political conventions Web|Twitter
- Slate Politics and Foreign Affairs Editor Will Dobson joins Peter live in studio to talk about Mitt Romney’s gaffes and the latest on the Syrian conflict Web|Twitter
- Comedian Dave Hill joins the show to talk about his new book, Tasteful Nudes: …and Other Misguided Attempts at Personal Growth and Validation
- Praise the Lord – And Stockpile The Ammunition! Read Bill’s Latest Column Here
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!