Today’s Hot Topics
- Violence in Egypt is a serious problem. How should the White House respond?
- Google says that you should have “no expectation of privacy” when you use their Gmail service. You OK with that?
- It’s our last day on Current. Remember, you’ll still be able to find us in MANY different outlets.
- Americans United for Change President Brad Woodhouse
- Huffington Post Reporter Sabrina Siddiqui
- Politico Reporter Mackenzie Weinger
- Democratic Strategist Jamal Simmons
- Ploughshares Fund President Joe Cirincione
- The Bill Press Show has a new TV home. We’re joining Free Speech TV! Read about it here.
- Bill’s Latest Column: All The News That’s No Longer in Print
- Order Bill’s latest book, THE OBAMA HATE MACHINE: The lies, distortions and personal attacks on the President – and who is behind them (this is the hardcover book. The paperback is available below.)
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings.