Today’s Hot Topics
- Republicans finally cave on Wall Street reform when they realize they would have to actually fillibuster – debate will start today
- In Florida, Gov Charlie Christ will run for Senate as an independent
- Off Shore: A wind farm off the coast of Cape Cod gets approval, and the Gulf oil spill gets worse
- Laura Bush makes waves with accusations in her new book
- Senator Ted Kaufman (D-DE) will discuss how financial reform is moving forward
- Austan Goolsbee, member of the President’s Council of Economic Advisers and chief economist of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board
- Bill’s Blog: Game off, SCOTUS
- Podcast: Politics Daily Deputy Editor Carl Cannon has written a new book with Patrick Dillon, “Circle of Greed.” The story of the attorney who brought corporate America to its knees.
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook