Today’s Hot Topics
- Republicans grasp at straws, trying to go after the President for eating dog meat in a country where it was legal, when he was a child
- Study: Most guests on the Sunday talk shows are conservative
- 3 members of the Secret Service dismissed
- Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta apologizes for photos of US soldiers posing with suicide bombers’ bodies
- Dogs Against Romney Founder Scott Crider joins the show to discuss the new ‘war on dogs’ Web
- Huffington Post Politics Reporter Laura Bassett joins Bill to discuss the latest on the re-authorization of the Violence Against Women Act Web|Twitter
- NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous joins Bill live in studio to talk about racial profiling and the Trayvon Martin case; the Connecticut death penalty; ALEC, and voting rights Web|Twitter
- Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) joins Bill live in studio to talk tax policy, Citizens United and more Web|Twitter
- Organize for a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United – Resolutions Week
- On taxes, Republicans repudiate Ronald Reagan – Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!