Today’s Hot Topics
- Mitt Romney wages a war on public employees
- The Economy: How is the private sector doing?
- Leaks: What’s happening inside?
- Bullfight Strategies Partner Karl Frisch will discuss this weekend’s Netroots Nation conference Web|Twitter
- National Education Association President Dennis Van Roekel joins Bill live in studio to talk about Mitt Romney’s call to cut teachers, police officers and firefighters Web|Twitter
- Politico Media Reporter Dylan Byers joins Bill in studio Web|Twitter
- Roll Call Congressional Reporter Meredith Shiner co-hosts today’s third hour as a “Friend of Bill” Web|Twitter
- Chicago Sun-Times Washington Bureau Chief Lynn Sweet joins Bill and Meredith to talk about the presidential race Web|Twitter
- Nuns On The Run — And On The Bus – Bill’s Latest Column
- The hot song of the summer, “Call Me Maybe” by… President Obama!
- Summer jobs and jobs for vets links from the Department of Labor
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!