Today’s Hot Topics
- President Obama names Elizabeth Warren to help set up Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Christine O’Donnell FAIL: Skips out on booked Sunday talk show appearances; more crazy video surfaces
- There is a lot of good news coming out of the administration – why aren’t we hearing about it?
- Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky (D-IL-9) will discuss the upcoming midterm elections
- Slate Magazine and MSNBC contributor Dave Weigel will discuss the Value Voters Summit, and Christine O’Donnell’s candidacy in Delaware
- Bill’s Latest Column – Tea Party Triumphs: Good News for Democrats
- Bill’s Latest Parting Shot – Republicans have No Reason to Celebrate
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook