Today’s Hot Topics
- The Senate votes to debate the health reform bill. Was it worth it? And now, eyes are on Senators Lincoln and Landrieu
- Breast Cancer: will you ignore the new recommendations of delaying a mammogram?
- Rep. Patrick Kennedy gets denied communion by the Catholic Church: Why does that church have so much political power?
- Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) will discuss the latest on health care reform
- Linda Douglass, Communications Director for the White House Office of Health Reform, will discuss the latest following the weekend vote on Capitol Hill
- Bill’s Blog – The Senate health bill: An OK start
- Last Week’s Column: The Big Terrorist in the Big Apple
- Bill and Stephanie Miller head to Chicago on December 5th – the event is sold out!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook