Today’s Hot Topics
- David Petreaus resigns as head of the CIA because of an affair…should he have resigned?
- President Obama is ready to work with Congress to avoid the fiscal cliff
- The blame game inside the Republican party continues
- Huffington Post Washington Bureau Chief Ryan Grim will talk about the looming fiscal cliff, David Petreaus’ resignation and more Web|Twitter
- Qorvis Communications National Director of Financial Communications Stan Collender j0ins Bill live in studio to talk about the fiscal cliff Web|Twitter
- Politico Congressional Reporter Jake Sherman joins Bill live in studio to talk about the President’s statement that he’s ready to work with Republicans to avoid the fiscal cliff Web|Twitter
- Ploughshares Fund President Joe Cirincione joins Bill live in studio to talk about David Petreaus’ resignation, and what it means for the country’s national security moving forward Web|Twitter
- National Organization for Women President Terry O’Neill joins Bill live in studio to talk about what President Obama’s reelection, and gains in the Senate, mean for the GOP’s ‘war on women’ Web|Twitter
- Obama Won, But Did He Get a Mandate?– Read Bill’s Latest Column Here
- Order Bill’s latest book, THE OBAMA HATE MACHINE: The lies, distortions and personal attacks on the President – and who is behind them (this is the hardcover book. The paperback is available below.)
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings.