Today’s Hot Topics
- JP Morgan Chase loses $2 billion: What happens now?
- Time Magazine generates controversy with its cover featuring a mother breast-feeding a three-year-old
- Gay Marriage: Can we move forward?
- Washington Post Political Blogger Aaron Blake will discuss how the gay marriage debate is changing the 2012 presidential race Web|Twitter
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State Executive Director Rev. Barry Lynn joins Bill live in studio to discuss the President’s support for gay marriage, and Mitt Romney’s catering to evangelical voters Web|Twitter
- The Atlantic Political Writer Molly Ball joins Bill live in studio as a “Friend of Bill” co-hosting the third hour of the show Web|Twitter
- Buzzfeed Politics Reporter McKay Coppins joins Bill and Molly to talk about Mitt Romney’s commencement speech at Liberty University over the weekend Web|Twitter
- Must Read: Why We Regulate by Paul Krugman in the New York Times
- Obama Leads Way On Same-Sex Marriage – Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!