Today’s Hot Topics
- Cities now considering selling advertising space on firetrucks
- Supreme Court may issue its health care ruling today
- President Obama releases a new ad slamming Mitt Romney on outsourcing
- Families USA Executive Director Ron Pollack joins Bill in studio to talk about the Supreme Court’s health care ruling, which may, or may not, be announced today Web|Twitter
- AM 760 Colorado’s Progressive Talk host David Sirota joins Bill to discuss the 2012 presidential race, wildfires in Colorado, and more Web|Twitter
- The Atlantic Staff Writer Molly Ball joins Bill live in studio to talk about Mitt Romney’s stance on immigration, and the latest round of campaign ads Web|Twitter
- Democratic Strategist Jamal Simmons joins the show live in studio as a “Friend of Bill,” co-hosting the third hour of the show Web|Twitter
- Slate Foreign Affairs and Politics Editor Will Dobson joins Bill and Jamal to talk about the Egypt elections and this week’s expected health care ruling Web|Twitter
- No, No, No – Both Sides Are Not Equally To Blame – Read Bill’s latest column here
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!