Today’s Hot Topics
- Weather: A ‘derecho’ hits the mid-Atlantic
- Health care: Did Chief Justice Roberts switch his vote at the last minute?
- Congress reaches a deal on student loans
- Former District Court Judge Catherine Crier joins Bill to talk about the legal aspects of the Supreme Court ruling on health care reform Web|Twitter
- Huffington Post Reporter Arthur Delaney joins Bill to talk about Mitch McConnell saying that the 30 million Americans who are uninsured are ‘not the problem’ regarding the health care law; minimum wage reform, and more Web|Twitter
- Washington Post National Political Reporter Nia-Malika Henderson joins the show in studio as a “friend of Bill” co-hosting the third hour of the show Web|Twitter
- Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA), Chair of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee joins Bill to discuss the health care reform bill and the deal made on student loans Web|Twitter
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!