Today’s Hot Topics
- Rupert Murdoch scandal widens: The chief of Scotland Yard resigns; the former News of the World editor is arrested
- President Obama bypasses Elizabeth Warren, nominates former Ohio Attorney General to CFPB post
- Debt ceiling talks continue
- USA Today Washington Bureau Chief Susan Page joins the show to discuss the President’s choice to head the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and the latest on debt ceiling negotiations.
- More troubles for Rupert Murdoch’s media empire. Poltico Media Reporter Keach Hagey joins the show.
- The Hill White House Correspondent Sam Youngman has the latest from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on debt ceiling talks.
- Who’s in Charge Here? Not Boehner! – Bill’s Latest Column
- Nice Knowing You, Rupert – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Chicago’s WCPT on Wednesday July 20th, at the Marion Street Cheese Market in Oak Park, IL at 5:30 PM
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!