You can text “Haiti” to 90999, and $10 goes to the Red Cross. It will be charged to your mobile phone bill.
- MA Senate election tomorrow: Will the outcome be a referendum on health care reform?
- Scott Brown, the MA GOP candidate posed nude for a magazine, yet no one’s blasting it. Is there a double standard? What if Coakley had done the same?
- Haiti: Former Presidents Bush and Clinton team up for relief efforts
- Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) will discuss the latest on financial reform
- Democratic Strategist Jamal Simmons will talk about tomorrow’s MA Senate election
- Bill’s Blog: A Small Battle Won on Health Care Reform
- Podcast: Rev. Jim Wallis on his new book, Rediscovering Values
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook