Catch Bill on MSNBC at 3 and 6 PM ET today!
- President Obama meets with Republican House caucus at their retreat Friday – who won? And, should he have even gone?
- KSM Trial moving out of NYC: Are you OK with terror trials happening in civilian courts in the US?
- Britain called up Tony Blair and questioned him about the Iraq War. Why don’t we do the same thing to Bush, Cheney, Rice, etc.?
- Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D-FL) will discuss her latest thoughts on health care reform, and the President’s “reset button.”
- CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller brings us the latest from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Ted Massinello from the USA Coffee Company introduces us to the new Bill’s Brew!
- Bill’s Blog: Progressives Will Continue to Speak Out
- Last Week’s Column: Bring Democracy To The Senate
- Podcast: In-depth conversation with Ian Pounds, who worked in an Afghan orphanage for five months
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook