More lawmakers continue to slam the public option
- Republicans slam the ‘government takeover’ of health care, saying the government shouldn’t be so involved. They fail to mention their own health care, medicare, medicaid, the VA…we could go on about many programs that actually work!
The military says its force in Afghanistan is insufficient. Should we send more troops, or get out completely?
- The President takes vacation in Martha’s Vineyard
University of Virginia’s Center for Politics Director Larry Sabato joins the show. His latest book is The Year of Obama: How Barack Obama won the White House
Politico Senior Reporter Jonathan Martin joins the show
- Bill’s Blog: Take More Vacation
- Bill’s Best Reads: Good books Bill has read lately – have a look!
- Follow us on Twitter. Bill tweets live from inside White House briefings plus more throughout the day! See tweets as they happen on the right side of our website as well.
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook