Today’s Hot Topics
- Democrats fail to strike a good deal on the budget for the American people
- This week: Onward to the debt ceiling and entitlements
- What recession? CEO’s are making more money than ever
- Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) will discuss the latest on the averted government shutdown
- Democratic Strategist Peter Fenn will preview what’s ahead this week on the budget
- Must read – Paul Krugman in today’s New York Times: Obama is Missing
- Must read – E.J. Dionne in today’s Washington Post: The high cost of hating government
- Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH), helping Ohio public workers – Tell the GOP: Stop Attacking Working Families
- Why Are Liberals Such Hypocrites on Libya? – Bill’s Latest Column
- List of Koch Industry products you may want to boycott
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!