Today’s Hot Topics
- Republicans hold their first 2012 campaign debate
- Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget plan falls flat
- Is President Obama taking too much credit for the killing of Osama Bin Laden?
- MSNBC “Jansing Company” anchor Richard Lui will discuss the Pakistan angle of the Osama Bin Laden investigation
- Politifact Editor-in-Chief and St. Petersburg Times Washington Bureau Chief Bill Adair will discuss the latest truths and lies from all across the political spectrum
- Republicans Retreat from Ryan Budget: No Shock There – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Killing Osama Bin Laden: Promise Made, Promise Kept – Bill’s Latest Column
- Video: Father Clete Kiley’s invocation at a recent labor conference
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!