Democratic Strategist Jamal Simmons fills in for Bill today. Bill returns Monday.
Today’s Hot Topics
- Former NH John Sununu calls the President ‘lazy’
- Save Big Bird: Romney takes a hit over his PBS comments
- September unemployment report out today
- National Journal Hotline Editor-in-Chief Reid Wilson joins Jamal to talk about the presidential race Web|Twitter
- American Bridge 21st Century President Rodell Mollineau joins Jamal to talk about the Super PAC’s support for President Obama Web|Twitter
- New York Times “Five Thirty Eight” Blogger Nate Silver joins Jamal live in studio with his new book, The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail-but Some Don’t Web|Twitter
- Qorvis Communications Economic Expert Stan Collender joins Jamal live in studio to talk about the September jobs report, which is out at 8:30 AM ET today Web|Twitter
- On the road: Join Bill and 880 The Revolution in Asheville, NC on Friday, October 12, at Avenue M at 6 PM! Details here!
- Scabs can’t replace good union workers – Read Bill’s Latest Column Here
- Order Bill’s latest book, THE OBAMA HATE MACHINE: The lies, distortions and personal attacks on the President – and who is behind them (this is the hardcover book. The paperback is available below.)
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!