Today’s Hot Topics
- Moammar Qaddafi dead: Who’s soft on terror now?
- The first ‘new’ jobs bill fails to pass in the Senate: a 50-50 vote.
- Occupy Wall Street continues
- ABC News and Bloomberg TV Middle East Correspondent Lara Setrakian brings us the latest from Libya
- Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) will discuss the failed vote on the jobs bill, and Qaddafi’s death
- NBC News Chief Pentagon Correspondent Jim Miklaszewski will break down the details of how Qaddafi was brought down, and what’s next
- VIDEO: Bill talks campaign finance reform with Lawrence Lessig, author of Republic, Lost: How Money Corrupts Congress – and a Plan to Stop it
- VIDEO: Bill on Thursday night’s Countdown with Keith Olbermann
- Occupy Wall Street Becomes Occupy America – Bill’s Latest Column
- Soft on Terror? Not Obama! – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- PHOTO: New Yorker Cover on ‘Occupy Wall Street’
- Links to check out – Labor community support of Occupy Wall Street: The American Worker and Sheet Metal Workers
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!