Today’s Hot Topics
- 9-9-9: Are too many people too dumb to actually know what Herman Cain’s tax plan means?
- State Dinner at the White House
- Occupy Wall Street
- Roger Clark, Air and Energy Program Director at the Grand Canyon Trust
- Congressman Peter Welch (D-VT-AL) will discuss his plan to go after banks that are instituting unnecessary and unfair fees on their customers
- The Nation Contributing Writer Ari Berman will discuss how Republicans are trying to swing voting for the 2012 election
- Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey (D-CA-6) joins Bill live in studio to discuss the 10-year anniversary of the invasion into Afghanistan.
- A Hero For Our Times – Bill’s Latest Column
- A lousy pizza and a lousy president – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- How he has fallen: Glenn Beck rally attendance 2010 v. 2011 (photos)
- Links to check out – Labor community support of Occupy Wall Street: The American Worker and Sheet Metal Workers
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!