Executive Producer Peter Ogburn and Bullfight Strategies co-founder Eric Burns fill in for Bill today. Bill returns Monday.
Today’s Hot Topics
- Mitt Romney announces run for President; tensions with Sarah Palin apparent
- Chris Christie defends using a helicopter for his son’s baseball game
- WTKK/Boston Conservative talk show host Michael Graham joins the show with his thoughts on Mitt Romney
- Patriot Majority’s Craig Varoga joins the show
- MSNBC’s Richard Lui joins the show to discuss this morning’s jobs report
- In 2012, the Smart Ones Aren’t Running – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- The Difference in Toxic Talk: Big Eddie v. The Right Wing – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- In a New York election, talking back to the Tea Party – E.J. Dionne in The Washington Post
- Will Republicans learn the lesson of NY-26 loss? Dan Balz in The Washington Post
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!