Today’s Hot Topics
- Dueling speeches in Ohio: Obama v. Romney, and Romney takes the low road on the bus
- Echo Chamber: Why are many saying “it’s all over” for Obama?
- Tightrope: Man to walk across Niagara falls on a cable today
- The Nation Sports Editor Dave Zirin joins Bill to talk about the new doping allegations against Lance Armstrong, the US Open, and the NBA finals Web|Twitter
- National Journal Energy and Environment Correspondent Amy Harder joins Bill live in studio, discussing falling gas prices Web|Twitter
- Public Citizen Global Trade Watch Director Lori Wallach joins Bill live in studio to discuss the leak of a controversial trade pact that flips on some of President Obama’s promises Web|Twitter
- Bullfight Strategies Co-founder Eric Burns joins Bill live in studio as a “Friend of Bill” co-hosting the third hour of the show Web|Twitter
- McClatchy Newspapers White House Correspondent Lesley Clark joins Bill and Eric to talk about yesterday’s speeches by Obama and Romney in Ohio Web|Twitter
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!