- Bill, Ed Schultz and other progressives attended a roundtable with David Axelrod at the White House yesterday, letting them know, “hey, we’re here, and not going anywhere!”
- The latest on James O’Keefe – the man who was arrested at Senator Landrieu’s office
- President Obama called out the Supreme Court in his State of the Union address. Was he right or wrong to do so?
- Bob Borosage, Co-Director of Campaign for America’s Future will discuss the latest on the push for jobs, Bernanke’s confirmation, and health care reform
- Anna Burger, Secretary-Treasurer of the Service Employees International Union will discuss their work to push the White House to make health care and jobs a top priority
- Meet The Candidates Week: Jane Dyer, running in South Carolina’s 3rd Congressional District
- This Week’s Column: Bring Democracy To The Senate
- Bill’s Blog: A Great SOTU Speech
- Podcast: In-depth conversation with Ian Pounds, who worked in an Afghan orphanage for five months
- Podcast: The emails Bill can’t read on the air (note expletive content!)
- Minnesota’s AM 950 Blue State Bash pictures
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook