David Shuster fills in for Bill today.
Today’s Hot Topics
- President Obama has not said he or anyone from the administration is going to Wisconsin…should someone go?
- The Air Force awards the $35 billion refueling tanker contract to Boeing
- Florida officially rejects federal high speed rail money
- International Association of Machinists President Tom Buffenbarger reacts to the Defense Department rewarding the tanker contract to Boeing. The Machinists represent 35,000 Boeing employees.
- Bullfight Strategies co-founders Eric Burns and Karl Frisch join David in studio to discuss the day’s headlines
- Email WI Gov Scott Walker and tell him to work WITH Wisconsin teachers!
- Governors Declare War on Nurses and Teachers – Bill’s Latest Column
- Exclusive Podcast for Subscribers: Eric Alterman on his new book Kabuki Democracy
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!