Today’s Hot Topics
- Egyptian President Mubarak says he won’t step down
- Study: The left is mean, the right is meaner
- CPAC: There are 15 Republicans running for President – could anyone of them present a solid challenge against President Obama?
- Eric Burns and Karl Frisch, formerly of Media Matters for America, will discuss their new strategic communications project, Bull Fight Strategies
- Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) will discuss the latest on the Patriot act, and his thought that a primary challenger for President Obama (but not himself) would be a good thing
- ‘Bless Me, Father, For I Have Tweeted’ – Bill’s Latest Column
- Top Ten Things Republicans Don’t Want You to Know About Ronald Reagan
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!