Today’s Hot Topics
- Democrats cave on the payroll tax cut extension
- A deal to keep the government open comes together
- Republicans debate in Iowa
- MSNBC’s Richard Lui joins the show to discuss the payroll tax cut extension, government shutdown aversion and more
- Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) joins Bill to discuss the latest developments on the payroll tax cut changes
- Boston Globe National Political Reporter Matt Viser joins the show live from Iowa. He’s traveling with Mitt Romney’s campaign.
- Huffington Post White House Correspondent Sam Stein will discuss the President backing down on requiring the surtax on millionaires to pay for the payroll tax cut extension, and other headlines from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
- Tim Tebow Trivializes Religion – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- MUST READ: The original letter sent by the Patriotic Millionaires to Congress this summer
- Stay warm this winter, with a fashionable scarf hand-woven by Carol Press!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!