Today’s Hot Topics
- Less than 24 hours to a government shutdown that looks more and more likely: No agreement yet
- The shutdown is not about money. It hinges on two issues: The EPA and Planned Parenthood
- A big turnaround in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race
- National Journal Congress Managing Editor Terry Samuel brings us the latest on the budget negotiations on Capitol Hill
- Senator Chris Coons (D-DE), a member of the Senate Budget Committee, gives us his take on the possible government shutdown
- Congresswoman Gwen Moore (D-WI-4) gives us her take on the shutdown negotiations, and the latest on the Wisconsin Supreme Court race
- Bill on TV: Sunday 4/10 – CNN’s Reliable Sources
- Glenn Beck Fired – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH), helping Ohio public workers – Tell the GOP: Stop Attacking Working Families
- Why Are Liberals Such Hypocrites on Libya? – Bill’s Latest Column
- List of Koch Industry products you may want to boycott
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!