Today’s Hot Topics
- Republican talking points: Just call President Obama a thug
- The penny: Time to get rid of it?
- Unemployment report for March out today
- USA Today White House Correspondent David Jackson will discuss Eric Holder defending the President’s comments on the health care law; President Obama signing the JOBS Act and more Web|Twitter
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State Executive Director Rev. Barry Lynn joins Bill live in studio to discuss why the Catholic Bishops have stayed silent on the Ryan budget plan hurting the poor Web|Twitter
- Catholics United Executive Director James Salt joins Rev. Lynn and Bill from New York, where he is delivering a petition to the Council on Catholic Bishops to stop ignoring the Ryan Budget’s slashing help to the poor Web|Twitter
- The Hill Managing Editor Bob Cusack joins Bill live in studio to discuss Ron Paul’s attendance record, Rick Santorum’s future and more Web|Twitter
- New York Magazine Editor-at-Large Frank Rich joins the show to discuss the latest on the Republican party’s war on women Web|Twitter
- Catholic bishops silent on issues affecting the poor – Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!