- President Obama on the airplane terror attempt: “The system has failed in a potentially disastrous way.” So, what do we do?
- Senators Chris Dodd (D-CT), Byron Dorgan (D-ND) not seeking reelection this year
- C-SPAN calls for transparency in the health care debate, Reid and Pelosi respond: “No.” Remember President Obama on August 21, 2008: “These negotiations will be on C-SPAN.”
- Congressman Eric Massa (D-NY) is telling Senator Jim DeMint and former VP Dick Cheney to keep quiet when it comes to National Security issues. He joins the show to talk about it.
- C-SPAN Founder and President Brian Lamb will discuss Reid and Pelosi’s refusal to air the final health reform negotiations on the network.
- Media Matters for America President Eric Burns will talk about FOX News anchor Brit Hume’s call for Tiger Woods to convert from Buddhism to Christianity.