You can text “Haiti” to 90999, and $10 goes to the Red Cross. It will be charged to your mobile phone bill.
- Republican Scott Brown wins the Massachusetts special election to fill Ted Kennedy’s Senate seat over Martha Coakley
- 1st anniversary of President Obama in office
- The latest on the situation in Haiti
- Lt. Governor Tim Murray (D-MA) will discuss the outcome of the Senate race
- Boston Globe Washington Bureau Chief Christopher Rowland joins the show
- Democratic Strategist Rich Masters will discuss the outcome of the Senate race