- President Obama sells his plan for sending 34,000 troops to Afghanistan. Bill doesn’t buy it!
- The health reform debate is underway in the Senate again
- On Crashergate, the focus turns to the White House Social Office, and the Salahi’s TV producers
- Tiger Woods gets charged with Reckless driving
- Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) will discuss her thoughts on the President’s plan for Afghanistan. She has indicated she doesn’t support a troop increase.
- Congressman Eric Massa (D-NY) has called for all troops to come home from Afghanistan. He’ll react to the President’s speech
- White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest will speak for the President, on last night’s speech
- Bill’s Blog: Failure in the White House Social Office
- Video: Ploughshares Fund President Joe Cirincione on The Colbert Report
- Video: The ‘Pink Glove Dance’ for Breast Cancer Awareness
- The Senate version of the health care reform bill
- Bill and Stephanie Miller head to Chicago this weekend – the event is sold out!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook