- The Afghanistan plan: An additional 34,000 troops. Do you support it?
- The White House Party Crashers: Press Secretary Robert Gibbs lays no blame on the Social Office
- Then-Governor Mike Huckabee granted clemency To Maurice Clemmons, person of interest, in ambush that killed 4 cops
- Tiger Woods has yet to talk to police in connection with his weekend car crash
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) will discuss the Afghanistan troop increase, and the latest on health care reform
- Ronald Kessler, author of In The President’s Secret Service will discuss the White House party crashing incident
- Video: The ‘Pink Glove Dance’ for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Catch Bill on The Ed Show tonight, 6 PM ET on MSNBC
- Bill’s Blog: Crashing the White House: Who’s Responsible?
- The Senate version of the health care reform bill
- Bill and Stephanie Miller head to Chicago this weekend – the event is sold out!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook