- A heated White House Press Briefing over the public option
- 60 House Democrats won’t sign a health reform bill that doesn’t include the public option
- Should the Democrats go at it alone on health care?
- Robert Novak passes away; a good friend from the other side of the aisle
- Retired, unretired. Retired, unretired again: Brett Favre
- Congressman Eric Massa (D-NY) joins the show to affirm his stance supporting the public plan option
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters President James Hoffa joins the show to discuss his union’s latest stance on health reform
- New NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll
- White House OK with the AIG CEO’s $7 million salary
- Democrats Seem Set to Go It Alone on a Health Bill (New York Times)
- Bill’s Blog: Air on the Public Option is still murky
- The New York Times explains the co-op plan: Get the facts
- AFSCME explains the health care situation in this country – Check out their new website
- Follow us on Twitter. Bill tweets live from inside White House briefings plus more throughout the day! See tweets as they happen on the right side of our website as well.
- Become a fan of the Bill Press Show on Facebook. It’s the cool, hip thing these days.