- Election Day: Previewing the races in NY, NJ, VA
- “I don’t know.” Cheney said it72 times
- One year since Election Day: How has President Obama matched up to Candidate Obama?
- Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA) wonders why Tim Geithner still has a job
- World Series: The Phillies stay alive!
- House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) will bring us the latest on the Democratic version of the House health care reform bill
- White House Deputy Press Secretary Bill Burton brings us the latest from inside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) President Gerald McEntee discusses the latest on labor’s fight for health reform
- Democratic Strategist Peter Fenn previews Election Day
- Photos: Interior Secretary Ken Salazar announces wind farm project
- Bill’s Blog: Chris Wallace Sucks Up To Rush Limbaugh
- Read the entire House Democratic version of the health bill: Affordable Health Care For America Act
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook