- The White House backpedaled on Sebelius’ public option statement from Sunday: Do you buy what they’re saying? Is the public plan option still alive?
- The co-op option: Bill will deconstruct it and tell you why it is not a good option
- Tom DeLay heads to the dance floor
- More advertisers pull their support from Glenn Beck’s program
- Former Governor Howard Dean joins the show to discuss the fact that real health care reform can not happen without the public plan option being included. His latest book, Prescription for Real Healthcare Reform, is now available as an iPhone App!
- Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX) joins the show to talk about the need for the public option to be included in health care reform
- Funniest signs seen at town hall protests: HuffPost
- The New York Times explains the co-op plan: Get the facts
- Bill’s Blog: Betrayal on the Public Plan
- AFSCME explains the health care situation in this country – Check out their new website
- Follow us on Twitter. Bill tweets live from inside White House briefings plus more throughout the day! See tweets as they happen on the right side of our website as well.
- Become a fan of the Bill Press Show on Facebook. It’s the cool, hip thing these days.