- Senator Baucus introduces a healthcare reform bill without a public plan option
- No immediate change expected on troop levels in Afghanistan
- Battle heats up over Former President Jimmy Carter’s racism comments. Is he right, or is President Obama right, saying racism is not fueling protests?
- Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) will discuss the situation in Afghanistan. He chairs the Senate Armed Services Committee
- United Steelworkers President Leo Gerard will discuss the President’s speech to the AFL-CIO, the new tariff on Chinese tires, and health care reform
- Catch Bill on MSNBC today at 4:30 PM ET
- Bill’s Blog: If I were a Republican, I’d be embarrassed
- Mad As Hell Doctors Tour
- Latest list of companies still advertising on Glenn Beck’s TV show (updated yesterday)
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook