- Analysis and your reaction to President Obama’s prime time address to Congress
- The Supreme Court looks at “Hillary: The Movie”
- Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) to take over Kennedy’s chairmanship of Senate HELP Committee, while Senator Max Baucus moves ahead with his own health plan “with or without” Republicans
- House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) will discuss health care reform, reacting to the President’s speech
- Senator Arlen Specter (D-PA) will discuss the President speech
- Slate.com’s Supreme Court columnist Dahlia Lithwick will talk about SCOTUS’ look at “Hillary: The Movie”
- Call on the Republican caucus to reprimand Congressman Joe Wilson (R-SC)
- Bill’s Blog: One speech tonight could make all the difference
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook