- President Obama holds a major meeting on Afghanistan, and John McCain blasts his plan – and Robert Gibbs brings the hammer down!
- Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) said Republicans want sick people to ‘die quickly’ – was he wrong to do that?
- We’ll continue the fight to keep the public plan option included in health care reform. Have you contacted the five Senate Finance Committee Democrats who voted against it yet?
- President Obama heads to Copenhagen tonight to pitch Chicago’s bid for the 2016 Olympic games
- The Mad as Hell Doctors Tour has arrived in Washington. Dr. Paul Hochfeld, MD joins Bill in studio to talk about their journey across the country fighting for single payer health care
- Former Governor Dr. Howard Dean talks about health care reform
- Chicago Tribune Columnist Clarence Page will discuss Chicago’s Olympic bid, and his latest thoughts on health insurance reform
Bill heads to Madison, Wisconsin: Join him on October 10th!
- Madison’s Progressive Talk 92.1 The Mic presents Bill Press and Stephanie Miller, live and uncensored at the Barrymore Theatre at 8 PM on Saturday, October 10th! Get tickets here.
- Bill’s photos of the Mad As Hell Doctors setting up for their Washington, DC Rally
- Join Bill in Madison, WI on October 10th with 92.1 the Mic!
- Bill’s Blog: Patriotism Dead Among GOP
- Mad As Hell Doctors Tour
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook
Bill catches the Mad as Hell Doctors setting up for their rally in Lafayette Square