- Mixed messages on health reform: Now we want a bipartisan bill? No more ‘go at it alone’?
- President Obama turns to faith leaders to talk about health care reform
- Has the President lost control on health care reform?
- Trouble in the media: Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, Rush Limbaugh, and a new ‘birther’ – Tom DeLay! A packed third hour of the program.
- Media Matters for America President Eric Burns will discuss the latest on advertisers pulling out of Glenn Beck’s show, and the Lou Dobbs controversy. He joins Bill in studio as a Friend of Bill!
- Congressman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) joins the show in the continuing fight for good health care reform
- Patriot Majority gets mentioned in The Washington Post, calling for the need for the public option
- President Obama Calls Health Plan a ‘Moral Obligation’ (New York Times)
- Bill’s Blog: A Final Word on a Good Friend, Robert Novak
- Follow us on Twitter. Bill tweets live from inside White House briefings plus more throughout the day! See tweets as they happen on the right side of our website as well.
- Become a fan of the Bill Press Show on Facebook. It’s the cool, hip thing these days.