The House passed the Affordable Health Care for America Act 220-215, with 39 Democrats against and 1 Republican for it.
- Was Saturday’s vote a victory?
Congressman Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) will discuss the Democrats’ weekend victory
Shushannah Walshe, co-author of Sarah from Alaska: The Sudden Rise and Brutal Education of a New Conservative Superstar
- Bill’s Blog: Charlie Crist, Flip-Flopper
- Video: Jon Stewart imitates Glenn Beck
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook