- White House briefing recap: health care, cash-for-clunkers ending, and Tom Ridge talks about fake security threat levels
- The Lockerbie bomber gets out on ‘compassionate release’
- Bill Press v. Lou Dobbs – should CNN fire Lou Dobbs?
- Teddy Kennedy moves ahead to find his Senate replacement
- US Secretary of Education Arne Duncan joins the show to discuss ‘No Child Left Behind,’ students heading back to school (re: swine flu etc), teacher bonuses and more
- Sheet Metal Workers International Association President Mike Sullivan will give his union’s latest perspective on health care reform
- This Week’s Column: My Friend, the Prince of Darkness
- Bill’s Blog: Who’s Living in a Fantasy Land?
- Patriot Majority gets mentioned in The Washington Post, calling for the need for the public option
- Follow us on Twitter. Bill tweets live from inside White House briefings plus more throughout the day! See tweets as they happen on the right side of our website as well.
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook