Today’s Hot Topics
- 162,000 jobs were added in March. We’ll look at the numbers, and wonder how the Republicans are calling this a bad thing
- The Vatican tries to protect the pope from the church abuse scandal, trying to make him the victim – but he’s not!
- President Obama continues to engage right-wing talk show hosts – is it the right move?
- International Association of Ironworkers President Joe Hunt will discuss Fridays positive jobs report, and the latest on the economy
- CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller brings us the latest from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Bill’s Blog: Poison Airwaves
- Video: Sean Hannity calls Tea Partiers “Timothy McVeigh Wannabees” (line comes 7:45 in)
- Bill heads to Chicago to screen “The Candidate” on April 15
- Team Press’ March Madness Final Four Picks
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook