Today’s Hot Topics
- 60-40 overnight: Senate Democrats approve a procedural motion to move ahead on health reform legislation
- Stall tactics: The GOP will do anything to keep health reform from helping millions of Americans
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews slams the progressive movement, saying they’re wrong on their health reform stance. Bill disagrees.
- Sheet Metal Workers International Association President Mike Sullivan will talk about his and other union’s dissatisfaction with the President’s handling of the health reform legislation.
- Democratic Strategist Peter Fenn will talk about the health reform legislation
- Bill’s NYC and Snow photos
- Bill on Huffington Post: Banned by Al-Jazeera…in AMERICA!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook
New York City and the Snow