Today’s Hot Topics
- Congressman John Conyers (D-MI) criticized President Obama’s stance on health reform on the show yesterday. Do you agree?
- The Senate bill: As a liberal Democrat, would you vote for it, even though it doesn’t include single payer and a strong public option?
- And, because it is Friday: Two people were arrested for not leaving a tip at a restaurant. What do you do when you get horrible service?
- Congressman Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) will discuss the latest on health care reform
- Politico’s Glenn Thrush joins us to round up the weeks’ political headlines
- This Week’s Column: The Big Terrorist in the Big Apple
- Bill and Stephanie Miller head to Chicago on December 5th – the event is sold out!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook